Lakeside, Virginia
5.0

I'm a new comer to mcshin and I've only recieved non stop loving caring support people I can talk to and that have given there listening ears every time I needed to express my feelings on the loss of my sisters herione overdose which led me to a dark isolated place drinking none stop alone no one to share my grief with now I do I have a voice I'm not alone I've had non stop loving caring support from the start I wish there could be a mcshin program in all over worldwide I've tried program in new Hampshire not to criticize but it compares nothing to mcshin I have such strength in wanting to stay sober its only been two weeks and I've got self esteem back great people that are always willing to listen and help me in anyway they can best place ever you can feel the love from the fellowship staff volunteers our house managers some can be tough but its cause they truly care about people getting back to a normal productive human in society so whoever you are putting mcshin down that's you I finally feel self worth being here I'm far from home thought I'd be homesick nope I feel right at home right where I need to be surrounded by the most caring people I finally have strong faith in my recovery thanks to everyone at mcshin I hope you can find recovery its a beautiful thing a second chance some don't get I will end this with the serenity prayer god , grant me the serenity to change the things I cannot and the things I can and the wisdom to know the differences amen and please do not disrespect the staff and volunteers here by calling them addict whores come to a meeting and so all us addicts can welcome you mcshin is real and its the bomb so come pick up a white key tag just for today maybe you will keep coming back that's on you please do not disrespect my mcshin family learn some manners good luck towards your own recovery you just gotta want it GOD Bless!

Comments

Amen! Lots of love at McShin! Saving lives every day!!